Suggestions for a sturdy guyto??

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are really nice knives. I had a western version, and it was great.

I very much like Itonomonn knives and V2 steel though I've never had a V2 Itonomon:clown: Let us know what you think when you get it.

Cheers

34glls9.jpg

Just arrived !! Excellent work from the JNS website, I ordered on Monday, it was shipped Tuesday, and arrived on Wednesday. Flawless packaging and very fast delivery.

This knife is visibly stiffer than my masakage shimo (that was the intention), the finish is excellent, sharp out of the box and instead of oil for protection, it has some sort of wax. The profile is very different also, the blade is taller and has more belly. I'll come back with more news after cutting some stuff with this knife. So far, it was a great purchase !!

They are really nice knives. I had a western version, and it was great.

How was the grind for a left hander? I've been eyeing these up, but wasn't certain if I could manage it with my southpaw 'disability' :laugh:

How was the grind for a left hander? I've been eyeing these up, but wasn't certain if I could manage it with my southpaw 'disability' :laugh:

I didn't notice any issues, whatsoever. I have another Itinomonn knife, as well, and they both have been great for me. maybe a tiny bit of stickage, but nothing notable that I can recall.

I didn't notice any issues, whatsoever. I have another Itinomonn knife, as well, and they both have been great for me. maybe a tiny bit of stickage, but nothing notable that I can recall.

Excellent news, thanks. Looks like I'll be talking to Maksim sometime soon.

Back