• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD SUKENARI W1 HONYAKI 210 GYUTO

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YG420

Reaction score
Recently acquired brand new, sold out everywhere. Nice little knife, great value for a honyaki. I used it once to prepare a salad, otherwise its brand new with a very light patina towards the edge. The tip is nice, thin and pointy, good distal taper to it as well. Feels really great in hand, nice and nimble but not wimpy at all. I took it to a nakayama kiita for a light sharpening and it was hair popping sharp within a couple of minutes, I love white 1. The handle is custom made by Carter Hopkins and the figure in the wood is beautiful, pictures dont do it justice at all. Comes with a saya as well. Dimensions are 202x48 and 3mm out of the handle. Price is $700 shipped in the CONUS, intl we can talk. Thanks for looking!
NEW:
N0H4zYkjRf6sM4Rqh95v5Q_zpszexujtyq.jpg

AdLDQ2uSSryS7NoaN8ldg_zpsa2v7q7if.jpg

w6a5WAMeRX6L8Unelf0HFQ_zpsrt9ypvdz.jpg

DdKHj01MT2K7HDjsXyoKcg_zpsh00pshyj.jpg

AFTER 1 USE:
RSZENrelSfe1k63SwfsPkQ_zpsgk58zfn5.jpg

@panda, really not pressing to let this one go, but ive been trying to scale down the knives recently and this one is pretty close in length to my kato 210, and I have a feeling ill just keep grabbing the kato and this wont get the use it deserves.

I thought this would be gone by now. Amazed. Nice knife GLWS

If it were a 240...
Someone grab it please

Back