Takamura HSPS Pro restock ever?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey All,

Wondering if anyone knows if these may ever come back in stock? Looks like MTC is the USA supplier of these or was, been on the email list for at least a year now and just wondering if anyone knows anything ;)

Same here, was also wondering if there is any europeen distributor (for this specific line)

Um, I might be persuaded to part with mine. Turns out I am not a laser guy. 150mm petty+240mm Gyuto with sharpening scratches+untouched suji.

I hate going to the post office, but I also hate to see these knives that might give someone else pleasure languishing in the drawer.

Um, I might be persuaded to part with mine. Turns out I am not a laser guy. 150mm petty+240mm Gyuto with sharpening scratches+untouched suji.

I hate going to the post office, but I also hate to see these knives that might give someone else pleasure languishing in the drawer.
Nice, let us know if your willing to part with

That was me saying I am willing. PM me, or I guess I should post on BST. I've not sold knives before here, but it seems as though it's time for me to do that.

Back