• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tanaka KU blue#2 240mm gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crunchy

Reaction score
There is one posted FS on CKTG forums. Looking to buy it, but not trying to register and spam to be able to pm him.( Sorry if this is breaking some sort of rule ) The handle is "cjmeik". If anyone knows him and can shoot him a pm that I'm interested, it would be much appreciated.

Or if anyone has one sitting around collecting dust, I would gladly take it off your hands. Also interested in anything similar, 240ish, KU, Blue#2, height above 50mm at the heel. Thanks

I plan to sell mine (it was thinned by sharpchef and has a handle made by me - I bought just the blade from James). It cuts now considerably better than when it was new. PM if you are interested and I can provide you more details.

Back