• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Tansu & Suisin gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v647c

Reaction score
Selling Mert Tansu 265mm RWL-34 gyuto. Had this for about 4 months. Has been used professionally, however very sparingly within the last 2 months.
Excellent profile and grind. Definitely one of the best stainless steels I've tried. The blade has a lovely satin finish. Handle is D-shaped Brigalow burl

Price: $800

aN1OCp5.jpg

jcH21tx.jpg

k5r2vsD.jpg

soA1Vph.jpg

czJvMYJ.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suisin Inox wa 'honyaki'. 240mm stainless laser. Don't remember how long I've had this, it's been a while. Saw a lot of use at work but pretty much untouched for the last year. The kanji is quite faded from use. Ichii wood handle, Ho wood saya.

Price $230

FuYJs5d.jpg

AcJurk2.jpg

tZkH5EZ.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prices include shipping and fees. Feel free to PM me to ask for more pics/details.

Measurements on the mert might sway someone looking , just a thought .

Hey Marek,

The prices are inclusive of shipping. I am in Melbourne too, we can definitely knock some $$$ off since I'll be saving on postage.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back