• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS TF Denka 210mm western handle gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Purchased from BST from this post with the bevels already cleaned up/polished and I rounded the spine and choil myself. Still definitely some TF finishing on the handle scales but seems to be overall a very good example of a Denka based upon the ones I've seen/held.

Length heel to tip: 211mm
Height at heel: 50mm
Weight: 222g
Steel: Aogami Super stainless clad
Handle: Black Pakkawood

Used over last couple years and sharpened a couple times but mostly would grab my Toyama when I wanted stainless clad. Used with patina along the edge. Asking £470 (595 USD)

IMG_1643.JPG
IMG_1644.JPG
IMG_1645.JPG
IMG_1646.JPG
IMG_1647.JPG
IMG_1658.jpg

Last edited:
Yep that's the one. Thanks for finding the thread for me, edited the post now to include the old sale page. Got hit with import VAT to the UK hence the price increase. Still quite a good price for a 210 Denka these days I think, seems in line for what has been selling

Back