• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Tinned Copper Faitout Pot

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Among my many niches that I have fallen down the rabbit hole is my love of cooking with vintage tinned copper.

I picked this up a little while back but it actually overlaps with another vintage mauviel faitout that I purchased and have been using.

It is made by fabrication francaise and it approximately 2mm thick. The tin coating shows minimal signs of use and is ready to be put to work in your kitchen.

This pot is 28cm wide and 13cm tall and has a beautiful matching lid. It is what I would consider as new old stock as in phenomenal condition inside and out. It has very nice riveted cast iron handles.

This is a serious piece of equipment weighing in at just shy of 9 lbs. there are no dents, dings or damage, just some light surface marks from cleaning.

This would make a great addition to your kitchen as a working tool or as a stylish piece to sit on the hob.

440 shipped conus

Last edited:
z96N9ik.jpg
DAXEmGS.jpg
LEif3db.jpg
VcCFtgm.jpg
aBluX1K.jpg
VPuh0Sx.jpg

Back