• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Toyama 240mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradmacmt

Reaction score
I've come to the realization I have no use for a gyuto. I don't eat meat, and am not a professional chef, so my Bunka, Nakiri or Santoku are all I really need (or use). This lovely Toyama just sits in the block collecting dust. Since I'm not a collector, but more a minimalist at heart, it's getting sold - hopefully to someone that will put it through the paces daily. I dearly love Toyama's knives - they fall in the category of "things that just work."

Details:

This knife has never been sharpened.
It comes with its original box and papers.
The choil has been beautifully polished.
The handle has a really great piece of "character" buffalo horn rather than the typical all-black mostly seen.
The tip has a tiny "doink" from being put in the block undoubtedly. It's very hard to see, and is easily fixed.
It's 245 mm x 55 mm
214 g / 7.58 oz's

$449 Shipped and Insured within the USA.
Paypal or USPS MO.

If you'd like to do a brother a solid and use the FF feature on Paypal it wouldn't hurt my feelings :)

First "I'll take it" gets it." Follow up with a PM to me for details.

Thanks for looking...

IMG_4046.jpeg

IMG_4047.jpeg

IMG_4048.jpeg

IMG_4058.jpeg

IMG_4051.jpeg

Back