• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Tyler’s truck/wedding/closet cleaning sale Pt 3!.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello my friends… got some gems to re-home.

Let’s get to it!

If anyone wants any specific measurements or has question just DM me please.

Halcyon Forge 225 Ironwood Western- $650 SOLD!
225x53
15n20

I am a HUGE Halcyon fan… I own two from him which are quite similar in size so I’m choosing to release this one to hopefully find another! This one has been used for maybe 5 minutes total and is in phenomenal condition. At the moment there are a few faint beginnings of patina on the blade which can be removed upon request or left au naturale 😉
This one wasn’t released in his site… it was a semi custom and the Arizona Ironwood scales are to die for.

Mazaki KU 210 Gyuto -PRICE DROP $185!
212x51
White #2

This is another absolute beauty that unfortunately doesn’t get used hardly ever… I know there are so many guys looking for a Maz and this would probably make someone very happy…
I bought it lightly used right here on the forum a while back and since then it has basically been a drawer queen due to so many new toys coming in. Knife has patina, has been sharpened (both by me and the previous owner) but is still in excellent shape.

Takeda NAS Bunka - $300-SOLD!
185(at the tip) x 62
Aogami super, stainless clad

This is suuuuch a fun, great knife. To be honest I have considered selling it before but whenever I bust it out I fall back in love with it. It’s an EXCELLENT cutter.. classic Takeda food release.. edge gets scaaaaaary sharp with no effort at all and holds it. Also because of the wonderful height, it cuts like a slightly larger knife. Plenty of knuckle clearance.. super smooth, sexy KU finish, airtight handle install… this thing is ready to work. This particular example has a more pointed tip than some of the other bunkas of his, so the tip is perfect for shallots, onions, garlic, etc. because if the profile, weight and size, this thing truly feels like an extension of your hand. Extremely wieldy and nimble. If you’re looking for a razor sharp line knife, or you are a home cook with limited space , this is the one! The shape and size gives you some of the benefits of a gyuto in a more compact size. Plus, I mean, it’s a Takeda! This knife truly has a good soul ❤️

Muteki 253 “slicer” gyuto/slicer- $400-SOLD
253x59
White#1, stainless clad

Again, this is an amazing knife. I bought my first Muteki made by Cory Pulliam, a 225, and I loved it so much I ordered 2 more made by him within a couple days… a smaller Funayuki and this beautiful slicer. Of all three of them this just doesn’t get picked up as often so I’m deciding to release it back into the wild. I have used it maybe 3 times, at home, just to test it. I removed the tiny bit of patina it had so it looks just as it did when I first got it. This is also one of very few Mutekis with a finger notch, which is one of the reasons I bought it! Not only is this knife EXTREMELY thin behind the edge and obviously beautiful, one of my absolute favorite parts about it is the handle.
All 3 of the Mutekis I bought have this same western handle on them, G10 lined with all different wooden scales… but of all three this is by far the best one. I can’t look it up anymore but I believe this one is ironwood, with an off white liner. The shape, feel and finish of this handle is perfect. I wish I could chop this handle off and keep it. I love it that much. But, it belongs with this beautiful knife! I know without a doubt that the next person to pick this knife up will immediately know what I’m talking about.
I can also say from sharpening the sister knife to this one that these get scary sharp with a 2 minute trip to a stone.

If anyone wants any more info just shoot me a private message❤️🔪

Last edited:
3C912A98-0277-43E5-8DFE-6CAD627E6098.jpeg
88DC31A3-79F5-4B09-BD29-3AF506253E33.jpeg
40B2E7E1-27AE-474B-A74C-D8ED8FDC4BC5.jpeg
F8DD3F9D-1A9A-4232-832D-5D91B260030D.jpeg
F782EFE4-CE97-4AEE-817B-0DF7A3DCF14A.jpeg

Muteki 253 “slicer” gyuto/slicer- SOLD
253x59
White#1, stainless clad

(…) I can’t look it up anymore but I believe this one is ironwood, with an off white liner.
If you have the # of the Muteki (on the box) you can still google it (Carter Muteki #1234, or similar), then you should be able to find the original listing…

Wait, i just saw the title. You haven’t got that truck yet?!?

People please pick up one of these beauties so we can get this man a new set of wheels!

All great knives, but damn that Takeda is a gnarly beast. Awesome. Love my Corey Mutekis, but also have too many from when you and I were in a buying competition! 😂

You do the best BST postings Tyler. GLWS my friend!

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I believe BST guidelines suggest that asking prices not be removed once knives have been sold: "Please do not delete asking prices. This provides useful historical data, discourages ‘flippers’, and helps to determine market values. KKF provides this venue for knives (and other "stuff") as a service to our members and our members overwhelmingly ask for pricing to remain accessible." I personally occasionally find such information to be useful.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I believe BST guidelines suggest that asking prices not be removed once knives have been sold: "Please do not delete asking prices. This provides useful historical data, discourages ‘flippers’, and helps to determine market values. KKF provides this venue for knives (and other "stuff") as a service to our members and our members overwhelmingly ask for pricing to remain accessible." I personally occasionally find such information to be useful.
Fixed. Sorry I didn’t know that!

It would have been for a friend of mine, but I scored another 210 for him.

Back