• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB UK - empty Shapton Pro boxes

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aidan

Reaction score
Hello I am trying to source approx. 10 empty Shapton Pro boxes in usable condition, I’ll pay a couple of quid each plus P&P
UK only please, the messing about with overseas postage etc. just isn’t worth it
7202C0EB-334A-4FCC-839A-7576E14DAEAD.jpeg

Last edited:
Nobody got a spare box or two? 🙁

This is a splendidly niche request... good luck!

I hope you've an exciting use planned for them, not just as boringly predictable stone holders? Smuggling exotic, baby snakes or somesuch...

I have away a large stack of these a couple of weeks ago!

I often have these boxes and regularly give them away for the cost of postage. I may have some in the workshop but I'm on holiday at the moment. If you drop me a message I'll check when I'm back.

This is a splendidly niche request... good luck!

I hope you've an exciting use planned for them, not just as boringly predictable stone holders? Smuggling exotic, baby snakes or somesuch...
Ah, I’m busted!

I have away a large stack of these a couple of weeks ago!

I often have these boxes and regularly give them away for the cost of postage. I may have some in the workshop but I'm on holiday at the moment. If you drop me a message I'll check when I'm back.
That would be great, thank you.

Back