Vacation announcement

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HSC /// Knives

KKF Supporting Craftsman
Reaction score
Vacation announcement.

So I’m in France near Paris. About a 40 min train ride north of Paris
Therefore officially on vacation... for about 3 months. I’ll be primarily stationed at this house that you see.
I intend to set up a small workshop and try to work on a limited basis while I’m here. I have brought some knife blanks and handtools and will obtain some equipment and try to get going.
I’m still taking orders but can’t commit to any deliveries until January 2021. If I complete some kitchen knives I will post them here.

I want to take this opportunity to thank my customers and supporters for the immense support over the last six months that’s kept me very busy. I worked almost every single day for six months straight since mid March fulfilling orders
#livinginparis

Attachments

• E903B08F-CC32-4158-AD8A-1C00A2F16EA6.jpeg
    E903B08F-CC32-4158-AD8A-1C00A2F16EA6.jpeg
    300.4 KB · Views: 24
Lovely vacation house! But if you still need to work in there, is it really a vacation? 😂

Lovely vacation house! But if you still need to work in there, is it really a vacation? 😂
Thanks. It’s my girlfriends house.

technically I positioned myself so I dont have to work... but I don’t want to remove myself from view for too long of a period of time

I also want a small workshop here for future visits.

Back