• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Wakui 240 suji, Dan Prendergast 225 chef's, Mazaki parer

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all -

Letting go of some knives that don't get much use. Prices include worldwide shipping and PP fees. Buy 2 or 3 knives and I'll give you a discount.

Wakui 240 suji - US$190
Got it from a member here about a month ago. Lightly used, great condition. I refreshed the edge and lightly polished the blade and handle. Nice height for a suji - I was using it as my main knife at home, including veggie prep. Seriously good convex grind. Hi quality octogonal ho wood handle.

Shirogami #2, stainless clad
152g
38mm tall
244mm long

UaMv2g5.jpg

nT9cyGJ.jpg

LfBXeKP.jpg

ZUQ4z2j.jpg

Dan Prendergast 225 Chef's Knife - US$375
Got it from a member here about a month ago, almost new. I fingerstoned the bevels to remove some patina. Great profile and fantastic distal taper, as expected from DP. Very versatile, do-it-all knife.

1.2442 core, mild steel clad
162g
44mm tall
227mm long

Q11PadV.jpg

Duy0O2S.jpg

3KIfIm6r.jpg

L7bHp1P.jpg

Mazaki 95 Carbon Parer - US$110
Bought new from JNS. Used it to cut a fuit or two and that's it. Has some patina on it. Very thin, kitchen scalpel!

tAIyR0Ir.jpg

5fuNNqJ.jpg

Thank's for looking!

Great knives. That DP looks dope. GLWS!!

Back