• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Watanabe 210mm Stainless Clad Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stratguy

Reaction score
For sale is a stainless clad Watanabe 210mm gyuto. Core steel is Aogami #2. It is a workhorse style blade that is 5mm coming out of the handle and then tapers dramatically from there. The dimensions are:

Blade length - 212mm
Blade height - 51mm
Weight - 169 grams

I attempted to polish the blade and couldn't get it to look how I wanted so just used 1500 grit is a random pattern. It looks semi-polished with a patina that is reminiscent of a knife that has been used for years. The up close pics make it looks more scratched than it actually is in my opinion. New owner can leave as it or have it polished. I think it looks really good in person. It has been sharpened once professionally and used sparingly since. It's very sharp and cuts well. I prefer 240's and my 210 of choice now is my LaSeur. $275 shipped in the continental US.

jMdA4TB.jpg

10sb42p.jpg

IFLiaSm.jpg

Last edited:
Can we get a choil shot

Back