What are we listening to lately?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
for those into classical music. The Royal Concertgebouw Orchestre is on tour with Klaus Makala next season...HIGHLY recommended, one of the top three orchestra's with a stellar conductor...his interpretation of Mahler 3rd was mind boggling

Mahler 1st in Orlando, New York
Rachmaninoff and Prokofjev and a new work from Reid in Naples, Palm Beach, New York, Washington

https://www.concertgebouworkest.nl/...ium=email&utm_campaign=marketing-cloud&page=3

Went to go see Mahler Symphony no. 2 Resurrection in C minor directed by Jaap Van Zweden at his last concert as music director of the New York Philharmonic over the weekend. All I can say was his rendition of Symphony no. 2 was supremely spectacular and awe-inspiring.

1000025927.jpg

1000025920.jpg

I've been to his 2nd, 5th and 8th with Rotterdam Philharmics and did really like his renditions too!

If you can try go see Makala with RCO, his Mahler is off the chart. (well his Bruckner was stellar too)

YouTube items
SEE the music as well as hear it:
Bach, "Little" Fugue in G minor, Organ Malinowski
ANIMATED SCORE: Rhapsody In Blue (w/Gershwin on piano; first recording:1924)

----------------------------------------end-----------------------------------------------------

Well the woman I love is named Ramona
She kinda looks like Tempest Storm
She can dance like little Egypt
She works down at the Snake Farm.

Back