who swings clubs?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jared08

Reaction score
So in the middle of this wicked cold winter, I look out the back door of my kitchen at see the golf course I work on in the summer. Its really been itching me to swing clubs! Ive been playing for prolly 7 years, but this summer I decided to take advantage of free golf at work and taught myself how to actually play golf rather than hit balls around, if you know what I mean. I went from prolly a 55 thru a par 2) 35 to being able to hit between 37-42 by the end of season. This has excited the hell out of me and I really miss golfing. It might be my new favorite hobby. Anybody else share this remorse of golfing weather??

I've played since I was seven years old however these days I rarely have time to get out on the course.

I play a few times a year, I'm not very good. I just enjoy going out with some friends and having a few beers and relaxing.

Yeah, I am not very good either, but it is a good excuse to go relax for several hours. Got down to consistently in the 80's, but I have long since lost what a swing should feel like, and now am a good bit above that. I need to get some lessons, but don't have the time.

Back