• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Shifefusa Gyuto (Western Yo Handle) Redux

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FunkyLuxury

Reaction score
And so, he began his long-shot...

Let me know what you have, and what it will take to convince you to part with it - charity donation, wads of cash, a ridiculous gauntlet of unimaginable nonsense.

Don't be shy!

Edit: Obviously offering north of $1000.00 at minimum.

Bumping,

Anyone have one laying around, want to make some good scratch?

Hit me up with what you've got, name your price!

<3

Will $2000 bring anything out of the woodwork?

Looking for 210mm-240mm specifically but show me what you've got

A man who knows what he wants. And is willing to pay for it. Dig it

Just a thought but why not post a new thread and try to find what he's looking for? His is perfect condition and you could likely find his tradebait...score a KD and you'd probably get your deal...they're around but expensive. Good luck...and who knows, you might score the KD and decide to keep it.

Just a thought but why not post a new thread and try to find what he's looking for? His is perfect condition and you could likely find his tradebait...score a KD and you'd probably get your deal...they're around but expensive. Good luck...and who knows, you might score the KD and decide to keep it.
Delightfully devilish, thanks man!

Back