• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD WTS: Konosuke Fujiyama FM Blue #2 Gyuto 270mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Description
Got this last week. Was SOOO looking forward to this one but in an effort to keep my collection as active as possible, I'm letting it go. Amazing blade and once again probably the sharpest factory edge I've ever experienced. Stiff spine and thin edge makes a helluva combo, but the edge is a bit too thin for my liking. Used twice lightly, but basically new. Patina easily removed with rust eraser or BKF.

https://www.**************.com/kofubl2su27.html
Dimensions:
Edge Length - 264mm
Height at heel - 59mm
Weight - 8.6 oz / 244 g

What's included
Konosuke FM 270mm gyuto
Original box

Price
$485 shipped to USA. International buyers pay actual shipping minus $10. Price includes PP fees.

Photos

50822406376_dcd0c4177a_k.jpg

50822405611_55b4884dba_k.jpg

50821656678_327e4e1bbc_k.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. Very tempted to sell my 240 and buy this..

Great knives. Great specs on this knife. Great seller.

I’m not a big Kono fan, never really clicked with me, but I really like my version of this knife. Someone should snap it up, you won’t be disappointed.

Plus you’re saving yourself $50 since with tax these cost around $530.

@Barmoley I know this isn’t a 240, but it’s the right height and very nimble for its size.

Back