• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD [WTS] Merion Forge Cleaver 1.2562 *Price Drop*

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpine.knifeworks

Wood luvr
KKF Supporting Craftsman
Reaction score
Hey guys! Looking to sell my Merion. Absolutely fantastic knife with one of the better grinds I've had on a cleaver. I just need to reduce the collection. It's what I would consider a workhorse veggie cleaver. Very thin behind the edge, to the point where I was getting microchipping on the first use. But a thicker spine, a bit of weight, and a thicker grind down until the bevel. Has great food release because of the grind style. Honestly a joy to use.

I paid $445, would like to get $400 $370. Will ship international if buyer pays shipping

The details:

1.2562 Core steel w/wrought cladding

359g

204x86mm

Used about 15x, has patina. Has been sharpened once (which removed all microchipping)

He also got the spacers on the handle a little mixed up, so just note that they are in an unusual order

Video:

Last edited:
Screw the cleaver. What is that rotating thing. It looks like it has a charger??? I can't figure out what it is.

edit. Just read other posts i'm good. I admit I was a dum dum here.
Hahah I was curious what the vibes of the spinner was going to be. So far, "burn it!"

1000017487.jpg

Back