Xerxes says hello;)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xerxes

Reaction score
Hi,

my name is Jannis, I´m a professional knifesmith from Germany. I´m reading here for a while but I think its time to give you a formal "hello".

By the way, would it be possible to show you some of the knives I made and if yes, what would be the best place for it?

Grüße aus Deutschland, Jannis

Welcome Jannis. You enjoy a stellar reputation here as I'm sure you know. It's good to have you on board.

There are rules for makers on how to show off your wares. Best to get with a moderator on the how and where.

Cheers,

David

Hallo Jannis,

schön Dich auch hier zu sehen.

Welcome Jannis! Finally - it was about the time you showed up on KKF :)

About showing your work here, sibce you areva pro maker you should talk to admins how to go about that so that there is peace around the house ;)

Welcome, you are a popular one around this parts. Many of us either have or want one of your knives.

Jannis,

A hearty welcome to the forum. I cannot thank you enough for the thinly ground Primus that you sent on Claudia's request a few months ago. It thrills me every time I use it. My only complaint is I never get to sharpen it because the edge lasts so long and geometry has it whistling through ingredients. The year on your list will fly by and I will be the proud owner of a custom. I think you can thank (or blame) Sebastian (sharpchef) and Daniel (Krassi) for the very healthy backlog of orders.

Otto

Welcome Jannis. As a pro, there are lots of rules you may inadvertently break. PM me and I'll walk you through the biggies.

I have one of those too. Apart from being a tad to short for me an ansolut MONSTER! C125 ist just so good!

Ah, and welocme Jannis. That HK-UF 280mm i recived last week is really great!
Jannis,

A hearty welcome to the forum. I cannot thank you enough for the thinly ground Primus that you sent on Claudia's request a few months ago. It thrills me every time I use it. My only complaint is I never get to sharpen it because the edge lasts so long and geometry has it whistling through ingredients. The year on your list will fly by and I will be the proud owner of a custom. I think you can thank (or blame) Sebastian (sharpchef) and Daniel (Krassi) for the very healthy backlog of orders.

Otto

Back