• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Yamaken 26" x 13" x 1.6" (660x330x40mm) Peel type (6 layers) Cutting Board (new)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am selling Yamaken 26" x 13" x 1.6" (660x330x40mm) Laminated Cutting Board (new). Board is new but has some dirt/dust and original plastic has some rips from storage.

This board is about 20bs in weight and is pretty large... It has 6 layers, which can be taken off when first layer has worn off. Or you can split into multiple cutting board. for different meats, fish, etc...

I have been using a different but very similar layered cutting board for the last 5 years (actually 3 of them) and i really like them. I can disinfect mine as well by running through a dishwasher, for example...

It may not be as sexy looking as a end grain cutting board, but it's cheaper, a lot less maintenance, and very good on the knives

actual pics of the board are pics 3 and 4

asking $200 shipped in CONusa

other things I am selling can be found here

1.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
price drop to $200 delivered in conUSA. i took it out from storage and packaging shows outside scuffing and some dust/dirty, just FYI :)

I’ve never seen these boards - how long would you expect a layer to last? These seem interesting
hard to say, i think it would depend with your use... but i have a smaller one,.. 12x18 5 layer i been using for last 5 years and while it doesn't feel smooth, i see no reason to peel the layer off yet.

this is 5 years of being my primary meat cutting/veggie cutting on opposite sides. one thing. do not dishwasher it...

hard to say, i think it would depend with your use... but i have a smaller one,.. 12x18 5 layer i been using for last 5 years and while it doesn't feel smooth, i see no reason to peel the layer off yet.

this is 5 years of being my primary meat cutting/veggie cutting on opposite sides. one thing. do not dishwasher it...
Interesting, I’ll for sure have to run it by the wife before committing since this wouldn’t fit in our cutting board drawer lol.

Interesting, I’ll for sure have to run it by the wife before committing since this wouldn’t fit in our cutting board drawer lol.

ya, this kinda stuff is awesome for baking too... split them into 2 or 3 and then you have enough to make it 100+ of pot stickers

for me, it could be a permanent spot on the table

Back