• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Yoshikane Nashiji SKD 240

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcwcdn

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

First the fine print: As per forum rules price includes shipping. Payment to be made via pay pal.

I have for sale a Yoshikane Nashiji SKD 240mm Gyuto. It has been used for one meal prep at home. It is an excellent knife however I am slimming things down to really focus on what suits my preferences best. The knife has never been sharpened, stropped or honed. Original box included in sale. 300 USD including shipping or 360 CDN including shipping. SOLD

PLEASE NOTE: There is a slight flare out of the spine on one side where the blade comes out of the handle. It can be seen in one of the photos (photo 4). The retailer I purchased it from checked all of their inventory and this was consistent amongst all of their Yoshikane 240 Gyutos.

Specs:

Brand: Yoshikane
Edge Length: 243mm
Heel Height: 50mm
Steel SKD
Weight 186 grams

tempImagePl7fFr.pngtempImagevuvjqQ.pngtempImagezqH6W1.pngtempImage4nzGjg.pngtempImage79UUUX.pngtempImageZId7at.pngtempImageIhRJwq.pngtempImage1hyNJC.png.

Last edited:
Back