• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Yoshikane SLD black Damascus 170mm Santoku with 2 tone Amboyna Burl Handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tethien

Reaction score
Seeing if there’s any interest with this beauty, getting some pretty nice twisted Damascus knives and hoping to pay off some of that hurt that did to my wallet.
52mmx170
This is my best preforming knife that I have ever gotten without any modifications from my part and probably the most beautiful knife I have…
Sadly I prefer a different shape and I’m getting a knife custom made for me so nothing beats that.
500$ for this beauty, enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_3318.jpeg
    IMG_3318.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3319.jpeg
    IMG_3319.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3320.jpeg
    IMG_3320.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3321.jpeg
    IMG_3321.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
It is amazing, i got a set of the handles a while back, tbh I might be listing another knife with it that has the same handle as a set if I like my new knives I am getting to replace these

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Agree with previous comments. Gorgeous handle and blade. GLWS.

If you want to sell me the handle.... Let me know. :Iagree:

I am sorry but I am not interested in trades right now, I have too many knives as is

Back