• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Yu Kurosaki AS Nakiri 165mm Bog Wood Handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeeSpringyChef

Reaction score
I am continuing to recover funds from our car repair, so...

Up for your consideration is a Yu Kurosaki AS Nakiri 165mm w/Bog Wood Handle bought from a KKF'er in November. I used it for 3 home dinner veg preps and has been touched up once on a Naniwa Gouken 4k and stropped on newspaper. It has a little bit of pleasant patina forming but is in pretty much the same condition as when I bought it. Original listing here: Kurosaki AS Nakiri.

I would like 130 120 100 GBP for this please , price is inclusive of shipping to mainland UK and PayPal invoice fees. For buyers outside of the UK I will cover the first 10 GBP of shipping, any difference will be paid by the buyer depending upon actual shipping cost.

20220308_100858.jpg
20220308_100905.jpg
20220308_101224.jpg
20220308_101305.jpg
20220308_101319.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Thanks for your note,

Shipping cost to the US is 28 GBP. I will cover the first 10 so 18 GBP.

Cheers,
Steve

Reduced to 120 GBP, price is inclusive of shipping to mainland UK and PayPal invoice fees. For buyers outside of the UK I will cover the first 10 GBP of shipping, any difference will be paid by the buyer depending upon actual shipping cost.

Final reduction to 100 GBP, price is inclusive of shipping to mainland UK and PayPal invoice fees. For buyers outside of the UK I will cover the first 10 GBP of shipping, any difference will be paid by the buyer depending upon actual shipping cost.

Back