Zwilling classic?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merlijny2k

Reaction score
Knife that looks exactly like a henckels international classic, but it has the twin logo instead of the standing halbard man. Is this the spanish made soft knife or is it a discontinued german line? The rest of the etch has worn off. It is 10 euro and im considering rehandling and refinishing it for my mom but if it's the 53 hrc spanish stuff i rather get something else to spend my time on. Thanks.

Yes, that has indeed the same shape. What remains of the etch is not a perfect match though.

http://imgur.com/a/OGPiA

This is the only pic i got. The lower one you can see bit of the etching. I can't make out the logo but the seller says it is the twin logo and i'm going to pick it up if i buy so it's easy enough to check. He also says all three are the same, but it seems to me the upper ones have thicker bolsters.

Last edited:
Yes, that has indeed the same shape. What remains of the etch is not a perfect match though.
The different etch doesn't mean it's not the same series, I've seen two of the same model side by side with a different layout and color to the text. I think sometimes there are small differences like this between knives sold individually vs. those that are part of a set.

Back