• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Zwilling Kramer 10" Damascus SG2

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whirlwynds

Reaction score
SOLD!

Selling a LNIB Zwilling Kramer 10" Damascus SG2. Knife was sharpened once to 150 BESS and used once at home for a meal prep. (OOTB was 185 BESS) The blade is in like new condition. No warps, chips, bends, twists.

Includes original box and North American shipping.

Asking $350USD $330USD shipped. Trades up or down considered. Photos to follow.

Last edited:
60AB37F6-9299-4531-9E74-C9AA2AAEAC0D.jpeg
0D4BA844-6F51-4D47-A515-3818001A7CA3.jpeg
14792D72-1F8C-4079-8180-480BA3EF9F07.jpeg
F624F6F1-AC79-4E0B-A16E-C45D6CFDD8E9.jpeg
B5E8DBE0-7ACB-458A-9577-AD3BAD600AEC.jpeg

interested to hear your approach to sharpening this sg2 steel. there have been threads on the forum about different advice and experience on stones and progressions, and you seem to have had good success in this case, judging by those numbers.

In this case I used 28u Diamond paste on a glass plate and then deburred with a felt block. On pm steels I find silicon carbide cuts very poorly and slowly and even aluminum oxide takes a while. Diamonds best for sg2 and zdp etc.

that sounds great. thanks for being so detailed -- that's good to know. those are great knives.

Selling a LNIB Zwilling Kramer 10" Damascus SG2. Knife was sharpened once to 150 BESS and used once at home for a meal prep. (OOTB was 185 BESS) The blade is in like new condition. No warps, chips, bends, twists.

Includes original box and North American shipping.

Canadian orders go out Canada Post expedited with tracking.
American orders go out USPS or UPS tracked with domestic shipping.

Asking $350USD shipped. Trades up or down considered. Photos to follow.

Would you consider trading for Tojiro F-522 270mm SG2 guyto + cash?

Love this knife! Just wish there was a way to remove the black lettering and I’d be all over this. I preferrer a plain blade with no lettering.
GLWS!

Love this knife! Just wish there was a way to remove the black lettering and I’d be all over this. I preferrer a plain blade with no lettering.
GLWS!
I actually scratched a bit of the lettering off my Zwilling Kramer 8" testing it with my fingernail to see how durable it was

Back