Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was just the 2 gyotos and cleaver outside of the small items.

His prices are out of this world considering F&F here. honestly curious how these compare to a Kipp WP.
I have a decent amount of experience with Kipps and LaSeurs, its kind of hard to compare the two. Tonys fit and finish is better and he has some really amazing convex grinds. Jules knife have really good distal tapers (something I haven't experienced with tonys work) and are pure cutters. Both are amazing but pretty different.

Well…I bought that wa handle gyuto…and I have a Kipp WP (and an LP)…you can try them out yourself if you want…
My sub conscious mind picked up the yo s grind.

If Im dead tomorrow I want tony to know it was him.

Olenna Tyrell Meme GIF

I didn't come to bash Benchmade, but I am always ready to jump on. They've fallen for their own hype and have lost connection with reality. Their QC is garbage.

Ok, Now the reason I came, check this bad boy out: https://knife-life.jp/catalog/kurotori-kaiju-hunter-kiritsuke-cleaver/ I am flicking the credit card while looking at it.
The Kurotori ginsan cleaver that I bought from @nhb22 a few months ago has become one of my favorite knives. It’s the Dennis Rodman of the collection: takes care of all the dirty work with its own unique style.

The Kurotori ginsan cleaver that I bought from @nhb22 a few months ago has become one of my favorite knives. It’s the Dennis Rodman of the collection: takes care of all the dirty work with its own unique style.
I was wholly unfamiliar with Kurotori, he does a mighty fine mirror finish on that Ginsan. That's a beautiful cleaver right there. His knives look pretty thick behind the edge. So does Okubo, but his aren't $375.

Are you going to be at blade show this year? And are you bringing any knives with you? That'll help me decide.
I'll be at blade Atlanta yeah. Not sure if I'll have anything there, as I'm slammed finishing customs until I leave. If I do, it'll be show and tell, no sales as I'm not exhibiting. I may have a French Chef as a travel knife for myself, not too keen to use ****** hotel knives 😂

Back