NBA Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this on twitter

All 44+ shot attempts since 2000
GJzcJvvboAAS5R1.jpeg

Last edited:
Wemby - 40/20/7

This kid gonna win 10 rings lol
I loooove Wemby and I think it will be fascinating to watch him develop (and hopefully stay healthy.)

That said, Luka Doncic came into the league fully formed as well, and has been first-team All-NBA for four years running.
And Dallas has never even sniffed a title. Heck, until the last two weeks Dallas was battling for a spot in the play-in.

San Antonio is a very good organization, but there's still a lot to be done to build a contending team around VW.

More like Tim/Admiral/Manu hybrid. Scary good.

There’s a little guy who comes off the bench for Kentucky who is projected top 5. Rob Dillingham. Walking bucket and can play point. Misused by Cal but still thrived. Two of Kentucky’s top lottery prospects came off the bench. Go figure that one out. Would love to see him paired with Wemby.

They’ve got their Duncan. All they need is another Manu and Tony.
Duncan won five titles. Only one title run (06-07) did he do it without either Robinson or Kawhi.
And they beat the Cavs in the finals which had a young LeBron...and not much else.

I think the Spurs need a couple more players at an All-Star level and along with some stout role players.
The good news is that Spurs are stocked with draft picks (potentially three lottery picks in 2025)

I wonder if there's some young-ish star (Tyrese? Ant?) who might plan his contract extension with the idea of teaming up with Wemby.

Duncan won five titles. Only one title run (06-07) did he do it without either Robinson or Kawhi.
And they beat the Cavs in the finals which had a young LeBron...and not much else.

I think the Spurs need a couple more players at an All-Star level and along with some stout role players.
The good news is that Spurs are stocked with draft picks (potentially three lottery picks in 2025)

I wonder if there's some young-ish star (Tyrese? Ant?) who might plan his contract extension with the idea of teaming up with Wemby.

No franchise worth following would release Tyrese and Ant. Unless you want to trade the next All-NBA player like SGA. I have a feeling the Spurs are going to do it like they’ve always done, through their drafting and get them on the low price. They’ve got Sochan and Keldon
in place. A few more pieces and they are set for a long time.

Back