• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kato Gyutos

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valkyrae

Reaction score
WTS Kato Gyutos

Hello! Have a few Kato gyutos up for sale. All knives except for one are BNIB. Never been cut with. Never been sharpened. I’ve been fighting with getting pictures to work for a while now, and apparently I suck at it… so instead I’m posting a link to my One Drive account. If there are any issues, I can email you directly.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ait2dfcOIMf3gREtVfhhHzxPJ8ZS

Pay Pal fees and Shipping not included. No fees if you use F&F, but I prefer not to, just so everyone feels comfortable.

Willing to ship World Wide! But.. shipping can get expensive..

$825 210 Standard gyuto (burnt chestnut handle, oval)

$850 210 Workhorse Gyuto (ho-wood and black ferrule, D-shape)

$900 240 Workhorse Gyuto (burnt chestnut handle, octagonal)

$775 210 Standard gyuto (ho-wood and marbled ferrule, oval)
This knife has never been cut with, or sharpened, but it arrived to me tipped.. Photos of the damage are included in One Drive. I’m sure this will be an easy enough fix for someone like Jon at JKI, and am willing to pay for shipping to him for this knife.

I know Khashy is looking for a 210WH, so I’ll give him first right of refusal on that one. Past that, I’m going to give this a couple days- priority given to those who want to purchase more than one knife so shipping is easier. If no one wants to purchase more than one, I’ll go in order of interest.

Only interested in a 240 Kato Kikuryu at this time, no other trades, sorry….

Also, sorry to do this, but it took me so long to figure these darn pictures out, I have to run to church, so I won’t be able to respond for a bit. Just wanna finally get this posted.

Thanks!

I would suggest you read up on the BST rules.

Sorry for the delay everyone! I believe I have messaged everyone back.. if I missed you, my apologies!

Things will be a little hectic today with Christmas, but I will try to be more available.

Thanks for the interest!

That tip on the 210 is a twelve-second fix for anyone with a diamond plate. :doublethumbsup:

Back