210 and 225 ITK Limited sign up

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any chance to get one. Or how to get one. Anyone can let me know? Appreciate it.

Did these things ever get made. Can someone post pics.

Hi UCMD - The only one I am personally aware of that has been delivered was from "03-19-2015, 04:55 AM" or post #127 from this thread. I think that most (as am I) are just hoping that Hoss is doing well and things are moving along as best they can ... TjA

Hoss, Like MBoy I'm hoping you're doing well and getting back on your feets. Any chance of these making it under the tree?

Hey everyone, I had surgery on my foot last Monday and everything looks good. The problems with this foot have been getting worse over the last couple of years. We tried several things before doing the surgery but needed it any way.

The doctors are certain this will be a good long term solution to the chronic problem I've had. Another week of healing and I should be able to ease back into knife making.

There is a chance that I'll have some of the ITK's finished before the end of the year, hopefully. I am very anxious to get back to knife making.

Hoss

That sounds like a good news for you Hoss, I still am looking forward to see the knife, perhaps early next year some time.

Hey everyone, I had surgery on my foot last Monday and everything looks good. The problems with this foot have been getting worse over the last couple of years. We tried several things before doing the surgery but needed it any way.

The doctors are certain this will be a good long term solution to the chronic problem I've had. Another week of healing and I should be able to ease back into knife making.

There is a chance that I'll have some of the ITK's finished before the end of the year, hopefully. I am very anxious to get back to knife making.

Hoss
Devin , I wish a speedy recovery!

Glad to hear you're on the road to being fully recovered! Hope all is well and no rush on my part, spend some time with the family, tis the season after all!

Merry Christmas!

Doing great, it's been six weeks since my surgery. I go in Friday to see the doctor. I'm hoping to get cleared to work. I think I'm ready.

Hoss

Happy New Year Devin. Us expecting fathers all love seeing this thread pop up. Hearing updates of your progress, gets us all excited again. The 240 DT-ITK you made for me is still my reference cutter and reference steel. Just how you're able to get the edge to perform so well for so long is a mystery. Sincerely, hope your health continues to improve.

Slow and steady wins the battle - as they say! Hoping the Doc gives you a thumbs up but, more importantly, hearing that bit of excitement in your response that the issue with your foot may be behind you and that your are feeling better :bliss: which is far, far better ... please stay healthy!

Yes, I'm doing fine. The doc gave me the okay to work. I've been easing back into things and don't see any sign of going backwards.

Hoss

Yes, I'm doing fine. The doc gave me the okay to work. I've been easing back into things and don't see any sign of going backwards.

Hoss

That is awesome to hear Hoss!

I've also been pining for one of your blades for a while *wink wink*

In all seriousness though really glad to hear you are doing better =)

Great to hear you are getting better Hoss , I am about to hit you up for some raindrop or bubble warp pattern goodness :)

Back