• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD ~*- 225mm Shihan A2 Gyuto and 210mm Morihei Hisamoto Tsuchime Gyuto -*~ ///The Beginning to an End\\\

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chang

Gay for Gyutos
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Errrbody purgin’, well I don’t like to be left out, so I’m purgin’ too, y’all, and there ain’t jack diddily squat y’all can do to stop me!!
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

The first out of two up, a 225mm Shihan “Banded” A2 gyuto. Don’t think I really need to explain much, y’all know the drill. This one is from after Forty started apprenticing under Shihan, so the knife is not etched to shizz, and you can very clearly see the banding.

Specs:

223x54mm
252g
4.3mm at the handle
A2 Monosteel
Ironwood Faceted Octagonal w/ Rounded Bottom

Price: $625 SOLD

IMG_1309.jpeg
IMG_1311.jpeg
IMG_1310.jpeg
IMG_1312.jpeg

Next up is a 210mm Morihei Hisamoto Tsuchime Gyuto. Grabbed this a couple years ago, back when these were still in a drought. Then I slapped on some ironwood burl on for the scales and had Forty fix and get rid of all the wabisabi, spine and choil rounded and polished. It has a “working” finish now, similar to the finish he did on the Sugi x TF collab blades. This is gonna be a really really good deal.

Specs:

211x53mm
216g
3mm at the handle
Stainless Cladding
Shirogami #1 Core
Ironwood Burl Coke Bottle Yo Handle w/ Brass Pins and Black G10 Liner

Price: $500 $450 SOLD

IMG_1306.jpeg
IMG_1303.jpeg
IMG_1307.jpeg
IMG_1305.jpeg

Of course, if ya want both, I can cut a discount.

Last edited:
Back