• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD ~*- 230mm Goldeband Gyuto and 230mm Lundberg Damascus Gyuto -*~ ///Second Half of the Pain Hoagie\\\

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chang

Gay for Gyutos
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Round two, y’all. Eskeeeeeeddiiiit, mom’s spaghetti

eminem GIF by hoppip

First ees a 230mm Goldeband Dammy Gyuto, this one really hurts to let go because it’s so damn hard to get one from Mr. Goldeband in the first place. Love how textured the dammy cladding is. The original walnut handle had a crack in it, so I had Lucas Gumbiner clone that handle, but with ironwood. He really knocked it out of the park, just look at that coke bottle shape. Comes with a walnut saya.

Specs:

239x55mm
236g
4.47mm at the handle
Damascus Cladding
1.2519 Core
Ironwood Western Wa with Brass Cap
Walnut Saya

Price: $600 $575 TRADED

IMG_1361.jpeg
IMG_1362.jpeg
IMG_1363.jpeg
IMG_1364.jpeg

Secondo ees a sick 230mm Lundberg Damascus Gyuto. He made a big brother version for @DF18 , and once I saw it on his IG, I immediately asked if he could make me one. Luckily, he already had another one forged out, in my specs, ret ta go. Ya would think that the way the tang is exposed, it would be uncomfortable in hand, but nooooo sir, this baby sits softly in ya mitts. Patinas real nice too. Ya won’t be disappointed.

Specs:

232x55mm
249g
4.07mm at the handle
1080 and 15n20 Damascus
Ironwood Yo Handle

Price: $550 SOLD

IMG_1373.jpeg

IMG_1374.jpeg
IMG_1375.jpeg
IMG_1376.jpeg

Last edited:
DUD!! you should have told me that you weren't plan on keeping it. T-T i went and ordered one.
Guys! one day i was sitting on the toilet and chang posted on his ig, 8 hours later i put in an order. don't let this go by you.Price is super fair as well. i got quoted way more than this.

GLWS!

sorry homie, the way i've been picking knives to sell is kinda done "in the moment"
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

if i'm being honest, I don't even really want to sell it...

and if we're being REALLY honest, I do want to sell it

Hustling Dave Chappelle GIF
Cant Stop Dave Chappelle GIF

How are these both still here??? *** is wrong with the market these days????
its dry asf rn...

dryer than my loins I tell ya
Dave Chappelle Halloween GIF by Saturday Night Live

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$575 for Goldiebandu

no discount for Lundbergu

I used a friends Goldeband for a bit and was very impressed. Thick stiff spine, but nail flexing behind the edge. Reminded me a bit of Bazes. Idk if that’s how this one is, but chris knows how to make a knife

That Lundberg is freaking killing me! Not sure my willpower can hold out much longer. Someone please intervene!

Buy with confidence, people. Chang is a straight up guy.

Back