• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS 240mm Gesshin Ittetsu shirogami 2 honyaki sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryanjams

Reaction score
Posting this with a heavy heart, but this awesome suji deserves a better home, and I could use the liquidity. This felt too nice to use when I was in a pro kitchen, and seems a bit excessive since I’ve been out of work the duration of this covid lockdown, so here we go.

Gorgeous mirror polish is slightly scratched from use and riding in the saya. Saya is a little dirty/dinged up from doing its job in the knife roll, but totally solid. Even have the pin! There’s a couple little blemishes that I guess might be some minor pitting, but aren’t even perceptible to my fingernail, so I’m not sure. Tried to photograph everything clearly, and happy to provide more upon request. It should clean up just fine for the polishers, or take on a gorgeous patina to hide the little imperfections for the users. Very little use and sharpening overall.
226-227x38-39, 178g
This would be the ultimate line knife if money were of no concern. Absolute stunner that I’ll surely regret letting go of.

Looking to get $750 shipped CONUS
I might be interested in trades, but only lopsided trades with cash on your end as raising funds is the primary objective. Prefer a quick sale. Gravitating back towards more pedestrian knives that I’m more comfortable using day-in day-out.

Please hit me up with any requests. Thanks!

Last edited:
This one’s good as gone, thanks kkf! Mods, please mark sold

Back