$25 Visa Gift Card to Burn, any cheap kitchen supplies?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havox07

Reaction score
Hey there, received a $25 Visa gift card a few years ago for christmas from some relatives, haven't really found a use for it and would like to take it out of my wallet finally. Any cheap kitchen items I can get for under $25? Also to make your lives more difficult that is $25CAD, I was going to buy some fish tweezers and a descaler, but that ends up being $29 :(

It's a credit card so that kind of limits it to purchases under that value, if I could apply it as a credit life would be much easier :D

I have a microplane, peeler, measuring cups, and whatnot.

Usually you can ask the retailer just to charge $25 on the card and supplement it with cash/another credit card.

Treat yourself to a Kunz spoon. Prince has real ones for a little more than 25. TOGO has knockoffs for less.

I don't know how well this would work for you, but in cases like these I usually purchase an Amazon gift card in the full amount, apply it to my own Amazon account, and then use it towards a purchase. If the cost of the purchase is over, then I just pay the difference with the card on file.

I just use Amazon because they have lots of stuff and I know I'll be able to find something I can use it on eventually anyway, and I don't think the GC balance ever expires. You could probably do the same with any store that has their own GC, but Amazon is pretty much just the most convenient for me.

I don't know how well this would work for you, but in cases like these I usually purchase an Amazon gift card in the full amount, apply it to my own Amazon account, and then use it towards a purchase. If the cost of the purchase is over, then I just pay the difference with the card on file.

I just use Amazon because they have lots of stuff and I know I'll be able to find something I can use it on eventually anyway, and I don't think the GC balance ever expires. You could probably do the same with any store that has their own GC, but Amazon is pretty much just the most convenient for me.

Wow i'm kind of stupid I never thought of that, maybe I will just order the suehiro stone holder from Stu then :D

Back