• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

270mm Shig Mioroshi, 240mm Munetoshi gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dardeau

Reaction score
View attachment 33070

View attachment 33071

Sad times, I have some expenses and a custom coming in, so the two least used of my work knives have to go. Up for sale:

270mm Shigefusa Mioroshi. This knife is incredible, I just find myself using my deba and yanagiba instead. It has a weird chip on the tip of the spine, about half a mm blade length was lost. Sometimes you don't get all the bones out of the way before you take off a tuna belly. Includes homemade friction fit saya, $500 shipped conus.
Tip photos:

View attachment 33072
View attachment 33073

240mm KU Munetoshi. Light professional use, the low spots aren't totally sharpened out yet, cuts extremely well. If I didn't have a custom gyuto coming in this would be staying with me. Includes homemade friction fit saya, $175 conus.

Hit me up with any questions, thanks for looking.

Multiple person lines on both knives, I'll mark them sold when I get confirmatin

I've not heard back from the next in line for the Munetoshi, and the second in line is on the fence. It is still up for sale.

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1474498905.893218.jpg

ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1474498924.025084.jpg

And here are pics again if anyone is still having trouble

The munetoshi KU 240 is my all-time favorite knife and this one comes with a friction-fit saya, I can't believe this is still here!

Anybody in the US, couple of Old World offers, but I'd really like to stick to the USPS flat rate box I already have.

How is this Munetoshi still here? I crushed through prep today with mine after not using it for a week+. Impressive knife, great price with the added value of a custom fit saya... I am even tempted.

GLWS

Back