• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS 300mm Ashi honyaki gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa it’s gorgeous!
I don’t mean to be a tyre kicker (as I definitely can’t afford that) but do you have any info to share on this? Is it documented that Ashi made this for Kiku Ichimonji?

Whoa it’s gorgeous!
I don’t mean to be a tyre kicker (as I definitely can’t afford that) but do you have any info to share on this? Is it documented that Ashi made this for Kiku Ichimonji?
There are many examples that are available to see.

Whoa it’s gorgeous!
I remember years ago when brooksie bought this knife! Still in awe now. I don't have any historic links that may help. I do know he is reputable. Brooksie even picked up my Ittetsu honyaki yo gyuto Ikeda/Oni from Jon at JKI for me!

I remember years ago when brooksie bought this knife! Still in awe now. I don't have any historic links that may help. I do know he is reputable. Brooksie even picked up my Ittetsu honyaki yo gyuto Ikeda/Oni from Jon at JKI for me!
Wasn’t doubting the seller, just keen to know more about the knife since it’s obviously special.

Back