A Custom Maker Review: HSC///

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally I like reading max detail reviews. This is basically gold standard. That being said, to each his/her own - enjoyed or skipped. Thank you for the write up.

Nice knife too 👍

Thanks I really appreciate that.

Yep it’s even more impressive first person. Harbeer really captured the essence of everything I asked and then some.

You’ll like the upcoming review then! 😊

I’m nowhere done with narrative reviews - if the knife is worth that I actually have something fleshy to tell about.

Thanks very much for your appreciation, it really makes my day when someone does. And today is one ****** day for me so - thanks!!

You’ll like the upcoming review then! 😊

I’m nowhere done with narrative reviews - if the knife is worth that I actually have something fleshy to tell about.

Thanks very much for your appreciation, it really makes my day when someone does. And today is one ****** day for me so - thanks!!
I really appreciate the long detailed descriptions and the feelings and situations you transmit from your interaction with the smith and his product. I learn a lot about the maker and his knives from it as well. In these days of text limits and instant messaging, long descriptions is a welcome counter weigth. Very much appreciated. So it's me who says thanks. 🙂

Back