A FEW OF MY FAVORITES

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez Chuck! you could build a brick oven with all those!

That's a tough one. I am always looking for that mythical perfect 800-1500. I'd say my go to's are shapton 1000, bester 1200, gesshin 1000 xl "it's a beast". I also just got the JNS 800 and 1000 today. I've heard good things. Gonna check um out tonight.

I meant for this to be its own thread for people to show their stone collection. Don't know how it got put in my gallery.

This is crazy sh!t here people. That stone-gasm was awesome, but I feel sorry for every woman in your life ever for the rest of your life. You will look like a crazy man.

k.

Just noticed the photo of the stone collection. Good heavens!

That table's making me nervious, Chuckthebutcher. Not going to topple, is it?

A few knives I got on my hiatus "when I was supposed to be taking a break".

Burke twist damascus yanigiba IMG_1682.jpgIMG_1681.jpgIMG_1680.jpg

Randy Haas HHH custom predator damascus boning knife with integral bolster and mammoth tusk. One of the nicest knives I've ever seen.IMG_1674.jpgIMG_1675.jpgIMG_1676.jpg

Mert Tansu 240 wa-gyuto sumingashi, Takefu shiro core, Mallee burl handle and musk ox ferrule.
IMG_1672.jpgIMG_1671.jpg

Haburn 52100 Honesuki chisel ground. One of the nicer handles I've seen. First knife I've bought from Ian and am very impressed.IMG_1686.jpgIMG_1687.jpg

Toyama Noborikoi Kasumi Slicer 300mm
IMG_1673.jpg

Shigefusa kitaeji 270 gyutoIMG_1695.jpg

GESSHIN KAGEKIYO 210MM WHITE #2 KIRITSUKE SHAPED WA-GYUTOIMG_1679.jpg

Peter Pryun Brothersville knives scimitarsIMG_1692.jpgIMG_1693.jpg

What a hiatus. You really confined yourself to the absolute minimum.

Superman just called. He wants his kryptonite 1200 back. It's the green one.:bigeek:

Back