a nuthead from sweden

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice try!

My great grandparents (US citizens, lived in Rochester, New York state, USA) built a cottage in the province of Ontario, Canada. I got taken there in summers as a child, hung out with the local kids who were (and still mostly are!) Canadians.

Canadians in Ontario tell "Newfie jokes" (Newfies are people in Newfoundland, now the eastern most province of Canada, formerly a separate political entity with its own currency and a separate government under the old commonwealth system until WWII ****ed that all up for them).

This APPEARS to be a universal hominid trait: Those guys in the next valley are weird and FUNNY.

I have read some sociological and anthropological assessments of how large a group an individual human can form emotionaly relavent ties with. 200 or so people... God help us all, in this very post tribal era. If we can't intellectually comprehend such things and override our evolved responses, this mud ball shortly will be a radioactive cinder.

Last edited:
This is slowly turning into a weird thread of its own (despite the absence of norwegians jokes) so I may just ask: is it better to be naturally stoned, than to be synthetically stoned? And is (being) finger stoned the best?

Just got weirder :D:D Good question though!

This is slowly turning into a weird thread of its own (despite the absence of norwegians jokes) so I may just ask: is it better to be naturally stoned, than to be synthetically stoned? And is (being) finger stoned the best?

Hahaha, I think I would prefer to be naturally stoned than synthetically stoned
I haven't tried to be fingered yet

Back