Adonis MK1 passaround

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have an Adonis MK1 up on BST. It’s garnered some interest but no takers as of yet. It’s a nice knife, so I thought I’d see if folks would be interested in a passaround before getting out my vacuum and going door-to-door. Would be interested in hearing others’ thoughts on Antoine’s work.

To keep this cost-effective, this passaround would be CONUS only, apologies to the international folks. First 8 or so members who reply here will be added to the list. Your account should be over 6 months old and/or have documented BST transaction history. Please only sharpen if you know your way around whetstones. The knife is valued at $660. Participants will be responsible for any damage or loss. Take a before and after photo to help identify any damage. Plan to spend no more than a week with it before moving it on.

In short, I guess please be a competent knife user and not someone who bashes knives on titanium cutting boards or marble countertops?

If this tickles your fancy, respond with an “in” and your location.

Received. Edge is very sharp, slight patina on blade, but no visible rust.
AB32AD56-A7C3-41BB-9201-FBF51D3DF736.jpeg
CDB1A7ED-1FA5-4FAE-9825-ED100D388B69.jpeg
3C5397A2-3028-4DF8-88CA-979A24F57280.jpeg

Back