Box showoff thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up more antidepressants. Holiday weekends are just so emotional.

20200903_194634.jpg

wife: "Are you using this stack of amazon boxes? I'm going to recycle it today."
me: "What? No, I'm going to use it for stropping."
wife: "Huh? I'm talking about this stack of boxes."
me: "Yea. Gonna strop with them."
wife: "... I don't know what that means." *proceeds to dump a bunch of perfectly good strops*

Wrong kind of cardboard! (Imo)

Let her have them!

not looking good. it's FEDEX. i am 100% unsuccessful with FEDEX. every shipment has had some sort of drama.

How does it feel?
OK, time to confess ... the box is a bit of a joke. I know, none of you expect that from me, but truly, it is.

It's the box that @benhendy's @Kippington lives in - or, at least, got shipped to me in. So I took a photo of it and held it for a few weeks, then posted it, as I figured it fitted into the spirit of the thread that way :cool:

So I have no idea - I'm still here just using my Shun and my Messermeister. Oh, and my Furi cleaver. ALL CLASS HERE :rolleyes: 😥 😂

(And am missing that Kippington something fierce.)

I love that this is a thread. I'm going to have to post all of my boxes. I've been saving all my whetstone, and knife boxes for absolutely no reason lol. I actually decided to keep my kitayama box on my end table to at least convince myself I'm doing it for a reason.

Back