• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Bryan Raquin Cookie

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jville

I used to work in a Mexican restaurant
Reaction score
229C9AC3-3B28-4A5A-A107-7F42AC853170.jpeg
This cookie is just sitting around being a drawer Queen. This would be a great edition to add to those who are flipping a Raquin that do not have the cookie for whatever reason, or perhaps add an authentic feel to those who have a Raquin and didn’t get a cookie. I was going to sell for $300, but I noticed a small chip in the corner (see pics below). I am dropping the price accordingly $50, so $250 includes CONUS shipping and PayPal fees. Internationally will have to pay for shipping. Will also trade for a Shig KU 180 Nakiri and cash your way, a AS sukenari gyuto, or a vg10 tanaka wa handle 150 petty and cash my way.
image.jpg
71E2C8EF-7201-4F2B-943D-0B659E1A21B5.jpeg
24D40052-2E68-4E83-AFB6-D21A87462F92.jpeg
A14B707C-D711-4662-9F60-D916C911FDAF.jpeg

We can do that. But I need you to prepay first. I pmed you my PayPal info.
I accidentally sent you too much. I'm going to need you to go to the nearest Walmart and give me back the difference in google play gift cards.

I would like to see your packaging procedures before commit to buying.
I plan on gently bubbling wrap it 3inches around. Putting it in a small box and then putting it in a large tube. But I will accommodate your packaging preferences, if this does not work for you.

Where's the Raquin sticker that came with the cookie? Would that be sold separately?

Legit question: do Raquins actually come with a cookie? cuz that's really cool

I accidentally sent you too much. I'm going to need you to go to the nearest Walmart and give me back the difference in google play gift cards.
I’m not seeing it in my PayPal, try sending it again.
Legit question: do Raquins actually come with a cookie? cuz that's really cool
Yeah they do. This is the actual cookie. BBbraap!

Unfortunately I spent too much already on knives and stones lately, otherwise I would buy! I don't own any Bryan Raquin knife, but I guess the cookie makes you feel part of the club. GLWS!

Some people like the refined feel of white flour, but many others like the composition slightly alloyed with blue corn for a toothier feel and increased retention. GLWS.

Last edited:
Can the chip at the corner be fixed? I’m not that good at sharpening cookies.

Back