• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Catch & Release | Shigeki Tanaka - Blue 2 Nashiji Sujihiki - 270mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch_br

Careful man, there's a beverage here...
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Spring and almost summer BBQ season everyone. ☀

That means briskets, roasts, and all other sorts of damn tasty thick meat will be in heavy rotation for many of us!

I've decided to set free this impressive Shigeki Tanaka - Blue #2 Sujihiki to hopefully its forever home.

Originally purchased from K&S, its barely used LNIB. I bought this from Hauscarl and used it once to test its prowess on a ginormous roast...

Spolier Alert: It cut that roast down like a chainsaw does a sapling. Not surprising though---- I mean, look at that coil shot!

Other than that I've only stropped it on leather because I found a suji more friendly for travel/family gatherings in R2. I prefer not to stress with my travel knife with my crazy family around. 🤷‍♂️

K&S upgraded the F&F, rounding the spine and choil. This suji was also upgraded with the top-of-the-line double blond handle.

$305 CONUS only, add $10 for shipping w/ ins and Ill cover the rest.

Attachments

• top Shot right side - Shigeki Tanaka blue 2 nashiji sujihiki.jpeg
    top Shot right side - Shigeki Tanaka blue 2 nashiji sujihiki.jpeg
    254.9 KB · Views: 70
  • top Shot left side - Shigeki Tanaka blue 2 nashiji sujihiki.jpeg
    top Shot left side - Shigeki Tanaka blue 2 nashiji sujihiki.jpeg
    263.3 KB · Views: 72
  • choil Shot - Shigeki Tanaka blue 2 nashiji sujihiki.jpeg
    choil Shot - Shigeki Tanaka blue 2 nashiji sujihiki.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 61
Back