Chamber Sealer Bags

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be looking at this way off.....I guess time to take the side screws off and open up the chamber and see if something is amiss.

When I have the meter running, heat cycle is short ,but I see it peak at 40-30 and then drop ...

If I take the meter and set it to memory max, min. Max I get 18

Used a vacuum sealer quite a bit at work. Cooling specialty sauces putting right amount
so would lay flat so could be stacked in walk-in freezer.

Since retired saved glass jars gallon size to store rice & make sun tea for ice tea. Wide mouth are best half gallon all the way to tiny glass jars. Store food in refrig. In glass. Easier to wash than plastic doesn't smell or stain.

Freezer use gallon & quart size zip lock freezer bags.

New Transformer and New Board on it's way. I took a small peek with the chamber topped propped open...Should have seen how far it will go without removing the cover and such. Anyhow, at least there is plenty of room to work with compared to working under the hood of the cars ;-)

I take the easier - it was no a walk in the park

New transformer is either a -old one- in stock or a different one. They sent the wrong control board so I'm awaiting a round 2. Re-Fitting the replacement transformer in....a few knuckles bleeding from working inside and breaking out the 1/4 wobble socket to tighten it back up, while propping 100 lbs, working on the inside locknut and underneath the unit with the setscrew.

Back