• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Chang’s “Is That Wood Or Are You Happy To See Me?” Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chang

Gay for Gyutos
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have a couple blocks that I’m probably not going to get to use, so up for sale they go!

First is a huge block of Tasmanian Blackwood, stabilized, 7.4”x 3.4”x 1.5”. Insane, tight curls. Enough for 3 handles, 4 if you can squeeze it. $125 SOLD

Second is a block of ironwood burl with sapwood, 5.2”x 2” x 1”. Very clean grains. Surface inclusion on the one side. $30 obo shipped

Third is another block of ironwood burl with just a little sapwood, 5.2” x 2.1” x 1.1”. Amazing grain and figure. $30 SOLD

Last is a bookmatched set of ironwood scales, 4.9” x 1.7” x 0.3”. Great for a yo rehandle. $20 obo shipped

If you want to take these all, I can do $190 shipped. If you would like to take multiple or grab some handles from my other post as well, I can work out discounts or provide some free blocks. Let me know.

Last edited:
Back