Copstick cases. for Apple Pencils and paring knives.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Setting up new iPad Pro M4. I purchased my 1st Apple Pencil to go with it. A tip I learned when the Apple Pencil was introduced back back in 2015 was to use a chopstick case to store the pencil in. There are wood and cloth cases available. I ordered 2 such cloth cases from Pagong, located in Kyoto Japan. They also come with nice Japanese style chopsticks which are my favorite type. Looking at these cases it also occured to me these cloth cases would make great covers for a small petty, or paring knife with protective blade covers installed.

Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 09.11.48.png
Screenshot 2024-05-19 at 09.12.23.png

Nice gear! You’re going to want to remember to charge that Pencil regularly even if you don't use it, because once the battery goes flat it becomes a $129 doornail. Ask me how I know …

Last edited:
Nice gear! You’re going to want to remember to charge that Pencil regularly even if you don't use it, because once the battery goes flat it becomes a $129 doornail. Ask me how I know …
I am thinking the same thing. The Folio case I have coming for the iPad accommodates the Apple Pencil nicely. I decided this time I was not going to put a $2000 USD iPad in a Otterbox plastic ugly case this includes the dog-turkey magic keyboard folio from Apple, talk about overpriced, and with one of the worse keyboards that exists.

Back