Custom Saya makers

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mish_Mike

Reaction score
Hey, gang. I’d like to reach out to you guys and ask if you have any recommendations for reputable custom saya makers. I did use the “search” function, but all of those threads are at least a few years old.

I would prefer someone who can build those with friction fit. Please point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Thanks for the responses and PM’s. I’ll be reaching out shortly to get specific details.

Any other way to reach Cody and Graydon than Instagram? Don't seem like they read messages there that often..

Any other way to reach Cody and Graydon than Instagram? Don't seem like they read messages there that often..
Cody Paul had taken a break from social media for a while. He recently posted he is back, & showed a round of his recent work. His work is outstanding. Edro Made sayas are nice too, for generic fit sayas. You can always make your own. It is not terribly hard.

Ed (edro) is the best human and makes great stuff. Former cook (we worked together full disclosure).

Chris@ custom chop shop has done saya and handle work for me. Amazing job!
7CD65890-D3FA-40F5-BA3D-7D6E5C9DC368.jpg

Back