• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Derosiers

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJDedge

Reaction score
anyone have an integral from derosiers
that they would consider parting with?

I learned about them when their home burned to ground few years back. They bith do awesome looking work, but my impression is that they concentrate on outdoor knives and thus are not really known around here.

I learned about them when their home burned to ground few years back. They bith do awesome looking work, but my impression is that they concentrate on outdoor knives and thus are not really known around here.

Ive followed them on IG for a couple of years now and like matus said they dont seem to produce a lot of Kitchen knives anymore. I also feel like their knife production is "seasonal" as the winter takes the sind out of their sails. i could be mistaken on that though

If you want one i would just go direct and commit to the wait to get what you want

I have two. My 8” from Haley is my favorite go-to work horse, I can’t say enough good things about it.

I also have a 10” forged/shaped by Haley, but she found out she was pregnant before finishing it, so Adam did the handle and grinding/finish work. Haley’s stamp is on the left, Adams on the right...a very rare piece with two MS makers stamps! The story is explained on their letterhead. Steel is W2 parkerized, shape is “French Chef”, the handle is a blue/grey maple burl. Have used it once, and as much as I love it’s performance and backstory, it’s probably going to be just a display knife as I don’t think I’m going to stop reaching for the 8”! Would let it go for $1500.

From what I last heard, Haley’s book was at a 2yr wait but is now closed due to her pregnancy and backlog, can’t say for Adam’s. I can say both of them def deserve the MS designation and the fit/finish and performance is some of the best I’ve seen. I’m in Philadelphia area now if you’d like to audition it.

IMG_8126.jpg

IMG_8128.jpg

IMG_8127.jpg

IMG_6615.jpg

IMG_8129.jpg

Back