Dikristo Knife Gallery & Introduction

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dikristo

Reaction score
Hi to all!

I am Dikristo, a knifemaker from Athens, Greece and I make kitchen knives and kitchenware in general.
“Top of mind” priority is to make everything in high quality, functional, beautiful and unique! I am just constantly looking in ways to improve my handmade creations and fulfill my knife ideas. I try not to keep a very specific style (mainly because I find it boring) despite the fact that is easier and better for the long term business.
So, kitchen knives are the biggest part of my work but also I occasionally make EDC/hunting/art knives, leather sheaths and knife racks, just because…ideas!
I try design my own profiles and prefer using the best Stainless Steels because they are … just better for these kind of knives. Specific Damascus, San mai etc steels are also in my future options! I free grind and I prefer full flat or combined grinds (concave/flat or hollow/flat-“S” grind). Every knife comes with papers, leather roll or wooden (oak) box depending on the series.
Finally, to spice things up, every knife has its own unique name chosen from Greek mythology, which is has some quite fascinating stories about…everything, so each name/knife has a story to tell!

That’s for now, following few pictures of my work for those who do not know.
For those who are social media fans, you can find me also on www.facebook.com/dikristo and on www.instagram.com/dikristo_knives also!
1.jpg12.jpg
2.jpg4.jpg

5.jpg6.jpg

7.jpg9.jpg
8.jpg3.jpg

Thank you guys, I will post more pics of new projects next week!

Welcome to the forums. Those are some nice looking blades and handles.

Which steels are you using? Are the knives shaped mainly by forging or stock removal?

I like the idea of naming the blades after Greek myhological figures. I just hope you don't name one after Damocles 😁

Thank you!! Damocles will be definitely one of my future options :biggrin: I mainly use pm stainless steels (aeb-l /elmax and some other) depending on the task, so stock removal is my thing! Forging, only for the fun of it.

Back