• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD doi gyuto 240, munetoshi slicer

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoff_nocon

Reaction score
Want to sell a couple of knives. wifes birthday is coming up need some funds for a decent gift otherwise she’ll bug me with my future knife purchases.

First up got from a trade couple of weeks ago. Genkai kasumi 330 yanagi. Havent seen one online. Have only seen honyakis. Prev owner said hes never used it and was sharpened by Jon once. Jon did an amazing job however noticed that the shinogi is not completely straight. noticed a slight dip very minor easy to fix just scared to do it never worked with somethting this long. I havent used it but did polish it to make the hagane mirror. Jon made more of a misty finish. I had a friend of mine make a display box for it thats magnetic can include it for additional 100usd. Dont mind keeping it. Prev owner valued it for 1000usd. Im selling it for 1100 shipped with tracking and fees(no insurance). 1200 with the box.

Next is a munetoshi slicer 210 from jns with custom saya. Saya in perfect condition no dents cracks etc.. selling for 180usd shipped

Last doi gyuto from cktg 240. used a bit only stropped. But when i went on vacation left it in the shed. when i came back it had some surface rust. So had to refinish it. Far from perfect best i could do for 30-40min with some wa powder flitz and fingerstone. Too lazy to sabd
270 shipped

Prices are negotiable just nothing too low. No trades for now

Also want to add a 210 shig kasumi gyuto BNIB 750 shipped but only if you buy another knife

Doi sold.

Mune 150 shipped. Saya itself is around $100 this is a great deal

Back