• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Drawer Cleanout

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi KKF!

I’ve been on a buying spree lately and need to make some room in the knife drawer. Prices are shipped CONUS. All knives come with boxes, are used sparingly in a home setting, and are in good condition no chips or significant scratches unless otherwise noted.

Anryu B2 hammered 240 - $200
Touched up once on a 3k
IMG_6150.jpeg

Miyabi Black MCD5000 Santoku - $220
Never sharpened. Beautiful handle
IMG_6147.jpeg

ZKramer Euroline Damascus 10” Chef - $220
Sharpened a couple times. This knife was slightly tipped in transit from Zwilling. I returned it to them expecting a replacement but they repaired it and returned it to me. I was unhappy about this but they did a nice job on the repair and dealing with their CS was a pain so I just accepted the knife as is. It’s barely perceptible other than the fact that the spine catches light differently near the tip where it was ground down.
IMG_6138.jpeg

IMG_6140.jpeg

Continued next post…

Yoshimi Kato 270 sujihiki - $250
Sharpened upon receipt as it was not very sharp OOTB

IMG_6143.jpeg

Haruyuki Kokuto Santoku 165mm - $120 - SOLD
Barely used, never sharpened

IMG_6128.jpeg

Last edited:
Back